We've detected that your cookies are disabled. Cookies are required in order to use this site. Please click there.
Friday May 23 - Monday May 26
Online Reservations are now Closed Please visit us in the festivalto rent your locker.
We offer a safe & secure place to store your personal belongings while you dance worry free at Sasquatch! Reserve your locker online and bring your confirmation email & valid state issued ID to safely store your jacket, snacks, phone, and anything else you can bring into the festival. Check in at the Festival Lockers booth and you will be given two wristbands with the combination on them. You can access your locker anytime you want throughout the festival. Lockers are 12" wide, 12" tall, and 18" deep, providing an adequate room for all your stuff.
Additionally you will be able to charge your phone at our complimentary phone charging station on a first come, first serve basis. Just show your wristband to the attendants to receive 60 minutes of battery charging at a time!
Q: I RESERVED MY LOCKER ONLINE, WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO THE EVENT IN ORDER TO OBTAIN MY LOCKER?
A: Bring your Rental Confirmation Email (on your phone or printed out) and a Valid State issued ID
Q: IF I CAN'T MAKE THE EVENT AND HAVE A RESERVED LOCKER, CAN I RECEIVE A REFUND?
A: Sorry no refunds are available.
Q: HOW DO I FIND MY LOCKER AT THE EVENT?
A: You will check in at the Festival Locker tent and be given your locker number and up to two wristbands with the combination on them.
Q: WHAT AM I ALLOWED TO STORE IN MY LOCKER?
A: Please check the Sasquatch! website for details on what you are allowed to bring into the event.
Q: WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I FORGET MY LOCK COMBINATION?
A: You will have up to TWO wristbands for your use with the locker number and lock combination printed on them. DO NOT LOSE THEM! If you do lose them, there will be an attendant who can assist you.You will need to provide your ID in this scenario.
Q: WILL I BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY LOCKER ANYTIME?
A: You may access your locker as many times as you wish while you are inside the event. The hours of operation will be from when the doors open till the doors close.
Q: HOW DO I RECEIVE MY COMPLEMENTARY PHONE RECHARGE?
A: Complementary phone charging operates on a first come first serve bases. All you need to do show the attendant your locker wristband and you will receive 60 minutes of charge at a time, at no cost to you!
Q: WHAT IF I FORGET TO GATHER MY BELONGINGS AFTER THE EVENT?
A: Please view the Terms and Conditions below for further details and email email@example.com
Q: HOW BIG IS EACH LOCKER?
A: Each locker unit is 12" wide, 12"high, and 18" deep. Big enough to fit a backpack, shoes, a jacket, and anything else you might need!
Q: WHAT HAPPENS IF I FORGET MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL?
A: Please make sure you can provide your confirmation email to ensure a speedy check in process. However if you happen to forget this, a valid State ID card will suffice.
Q: CAN I RENT LOCKERS AT THE EVENT?
A: Lockers will only be available to rent if they have not sold out in advance. We encourage you to reserve online to guarantee availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These general terms and conditionsapply to the use of and access to lockers and other related storage facilitiesprovided by Festival Lockers (the "Operator). In consideration of beingprovided access to and use of the lockers and the locker facilities, eachperson renting or using a locker agrees to the following terms and conditions.
• Accessing and using the lockers andfacilities provided is your consent and acceptance of ALL of the terms andconditions concerning the facilities, lockers and supplied lock andcombination. The terms and condition include those set forth below and allrules, hours of use and other terms and conditions posted at the facility or inconjunction with the event.
• All storage and rental charges arepayable in advance. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES will be given regardless of whetherthe locker is used or not. Renter must provide proof of identity for eachlocker rented.
• Any person accessing a locker or thelocker facility must have a valid ticket to the event. Operator may limitaccess to locker facilities only to those individuals renting lockers.
• The person renting a locker isresponsible for all items stored in that locker, including all items acceptedfrom others. Sharing lockers and/or lock combinations is at the renter's ownrisk and Operator shall not be liable to any party for any loss due to sharingof the locker or the lock combination.
• Items that may, in Operator's solediscretion, constitute a risk and/or nuisance, including but not limitedfireworks, explosives, flammables, weapons, chemicals, liquor and alcohol andillegal drugs (including marijuana) are strictly prohibited.
• The Operator (including employees,agents, and/or contractors of the Operator, the event and the venue) and/or lawenforcement officials may inspect any and all items before they are stored in alocker or the facility and may, in their sole discretion, refuse to permitstorage any items that may cause a risk and/or nuisance to the Operator, otherusers, the storage facility, the venue or the event.
• The Operator (including employees,agents, and/or contractors of the Operator, the event and the venue) and/or lawenforcement officials may access lockers and the locker facility at any and alltimes and may examine any items, even if such items are in a sealed bag, backpack,suitcase or the like. Any items which may cause a risk and/or nuisance to theOperator, other users, the storage facility, the venue or the event may beremoved and destroyed without notice to user and at the user's expense. Userwaives any right of privacy to item stored in the lockers.
• The Operator (including employees,agents, and/or contractors of the Operator, the event and the venue) shall beheld harmless for performing such duties or following the written or verbalorders of any law enforcement official or governmental authority.
• Lockers are open for access on sitefor the time period prescribed by the venue and/or its controlling agencies.Generally lockers are accessible only while the venue is open to the public.
• Before using a locker, the user shallcheck whether the locker is empty and clean and operates properly. Any itemsnot belonging to user or problems with the operation of the locker shall beimmediately reported to Operator or its personnel.
• All items in storage may be accessedduring the indicated operating hours of the locker facility and must be removedbefore expiration of the rental period (normally 2 hours after the end of theevent). Items not claimed prior to the expiration of the rental period aresubject to overtime storage charges at the rate of $20.00 per Calendar Day.
• Unclaimed property will be held bythe Operator for 48 hours after the event and will accrue overtime storagecharges as listed above. Unclaimed items will be released only after allovertime storage charges due have been paid in full. If any unclaimed itemsremain Operator's possession after this 48 hour period, the property will beconsidered abandoned and items may be, without further notice, donated to acharity, sold to cover unpaid rental fees and administrative costs or otherwisedisposed of in Operator's sole discretion. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any forgotten items.
• In the case a lock is broken or lockcombination is forgotten or lost, items from a locker will be returned only (a)to the person providing proof of identity and proof of renting the locker thatmatch the identity of the individual listed with Operator as the renter and (b)upon payment of any outstanding rental fees or other costs. The Operator isdischarged from liability if it releases property in a locker to any personproviding accurate proof of identity.
• If at any time the user damages orotherwise breaks a lock, or causes significant damages to the lockersthemselves, Operator reserves the right to charge the user an additional $50.00to cover the repair costs and/or replacement of the damaged equipment.
• User understands and agrees thathe/she is renting a specific locker space only and possesses the onlycombination lock for in/out access of that locker space. Under no circumstanceswhatsoever shall a bailment be created between any user of a locker and theOperator.
• LOCKERS ARE USED AT RENTER'S OWNRISK. THE OPERATOR (INCLUDING EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND/OR CONTRACTORS OF THEOPERATOR, THE EVENT AND THE VENUE) DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANYITEMS STORED WITHIN THE LOCKERS OR THE LOCKER FACILITY, INCLUDING LOSSESRESULTING FROM LOCK FAILURE, RIOTS, VANDALISM, WEATHER, LOCKER ACCESSED BYOTHERS, COMBINATION ACCESSED BY OTHERS, THEFT, OR FAILURE TO COLLECT THEARTICLES AFTER USE.
• THE OPERATOR (INCLUDING EMPLOYEES,AGENTS, AND/OR CONTRACTORS OF THE OPERATOR, THE EVENT AND THE VENUE) SHALL NOTBE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OFOR INABILITY TO ACCESS ITEMS STORED WITHIN THE LOCKERS AND LOCKER FACILITY,INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MISSED AIRLINE FLIGHTS OR OTHER TRANSPORTATION ORLOSS OF BUSINESS AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROPERTY DUE TO CUSTOMER'SLOSS OF LOCKER KEYS OR COMBINATIONS.
• THE LIABILITY OF THE OPERATOR ISLIMITED TO THE RENTAL PRICE PAID. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF OPERATOR(INCLUDING EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND/OR CONTRACTORS OF THE OPERATOR, THE EVENT ANDTHE VENUE) EXCEED $100.00.
• The Terms & Conditions maymodified only by a written document approved and signed by an authorizedrepresentative of the Operator.
• The rental of the lockers and theseTerms & Conditions are governed under and by the laws of the State ofWashington. The parties consent and agree that the exclusive jurisdiction andvenue for any dispute or claim relating to the rental and/or use of the lockersand/or locker facility, whether in contract, tort, or any other area of thelaw, shall be in Seattle, Washington.